Become An Instructor - Partner with us
National First Aid (NFTI) is an accredited Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that has been training in Queensland for 17 years.
We now have over 45 trainers throughout Australia who are accredited with us. NFTI offers you the flexibility to run your own business as you like, charge your own prices to your students and run your own courses.
If you're wondering how to partner with us as a first aid instructor, NFTI offers a first aid instructor process is that is enjoyable and informative. To determine your eligibility please fill in the contact form and we will be in touch.
What you need to do to become an Instructor with NFTI
- Previous First Aid Trainer Experience required
- Attend a NFTI Course on the Sunshine Coast
- Successfully Pass our Accreditation Process
- Hold a current certificate for the courses you would like to teach
- Hold a current Advanced First Aid Certificate or 3 Years current experience as a Health Professional, Nurse or Emergency Services Provider
- Hold a TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training & Education (including TAELLN401A/TAELLN411)
- Hold a current Blue Card or Working with Children Card or Police Check**
- Ensure you have current and ongoing industry currency
- Hold current Public Liability Insurance
- Minimum training numbers apply
If you have any questions regarding pricing or policies please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 1800 851 819
Please note that NFTI's instructor process is not teaching you how to be a first aid trainer, it is checking that you have the correct subject knowledge and trainer ability to successfully complete the NFTI process. We prefer that you have training and first aid experience, prior to coming along.
Trainers who have no experience training in this field must contact NFTI for further information.
** NFTI can conduct a Police Check on your behalf as part of your accreditation process for $55