Become An Instructor
National First Aid (NFTI) is an accredited Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that has been training in Queensland for 15 years.
We now have over 60 trainers throughout Australia who are accredited with us. NFTI offers you the flexibility to run your own business as you like, charge your own prices to your students and run your own courses.
If you're wondering how to become a first aid instructor, NFTI offers a first aid instructor process is that is enjoyable and informative.
What you need to do to become an Instructor with NFTI
- First Aid Training Experience
- Attend a NFTI Course
- Successfully Pass our Accreditation Process
- Hold a current certificate for the courses you would like to teach
- Hold a current Advanced First Aid Certificate or 3 Years current experience as a Health Professional, Nurse or Emergency Services Provider
- Hold a Certificate IV in Training & Education (including TAELLN401A/TAELLN411)
- Hold a current Blue Card or Working with Children Card or Police Check**
- Ensure you have current and ongoing industry currency
- Hold current Public Liability Insurance
- Minimum training numbers apply
Upon successful completion of all of the above criteria, you can teach courses to your own students. We aim to have certificates returned to you within 2 working days of receiving paperwork.
If you have any questions regarding pricing or policies please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 1800 851 819
Please note that NFTI's instructor process is not teaching you how to be a first aid trainer, it is checking that you have the correct subject knowledge and trainer ability to successfully complete the NFTI process. We prefer that you have training and first aid experience, prior to coming along.
** NFTI can conduct a Police Check on your behalf as part of your accreditation process for $55